Services and Procedures
Pediatric Dermatology of the Palm Beaches provides diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of pediatric dermatology conditions. This includes biopsies for diagnosis of unusual conditions and rashes.
- Wart destruction and treatment
- Molluscum destruction, removal and treatment
- Full mole examination and Biopsy
- Atopic Dermatitis diagnosis and management
- Evaluation/treatment of hemangiomas
- Fungal scrapings and cultures
- Acne diagnosis and treatment
Please be aware that any office procedure (including wart/molluscum treatments) may be subject to a separate deductible by your insurance plan.
Some of the conditions we diagnose and treat include:
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Birthmarks & Moles
- Port-Wine Stains
- Hair/Nail Problems